Join Dr. Steven Stein at the Canadian Society for Training and Development conference this week in Toronto as he reveals insights from his new book, Emotional Intelligence for Dummies and offers a sneak peek at the upcoming Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) training program.
As part of the CSTD Thought Leader Series, this fun and informative session looks at world leaders, musicians, managers — even poker players — and asks: “What does it really mean to be smart?” You’ll learn:
- What is meant by Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Five key skill areas for trainers
- About EI and its influence on workplace dynamics
- Tips on implementing EI training in organizations
- How to enhance corporate culture through training, innovation and quality leadership.
If you’re attending this year’s CSTD and IFTDO World Conference, taking place at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto, Canada, be sure to attend this engaging discussion, scheduled for 8:45 am on Wednesday, October 21.
You can register online or onsite.