Presented by Jim Cooper on April 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM EDT
Your level of Emotional Intelligence matters! The quality of your leadership makes a huge difference in the business results that your team delivers. Think about these questions. How well do you attract and retain top talent? Does your team really engage and give you their full energy and commitment? Are they clicking as a team or going it alone?
Research study after research study has shown that the emotional intelligence of leaders is a major determinant of how powerful they are as leaders and how well their teams perform. You need to tap into the benefits of this key element of your leadership.
In this one hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why EQ is more important to your success than IQ
- How psychologists define and measure EQ
- Which dimensions of EQ make the greatest difference to your leadership power
- How to assess your personal EQ strengths and areas for development
- How to compare your EQ capabilities to those of proven leaders
- How you can develop the EQ dimensions most important to you.